For this week, as practice for your final case study, find an article in the news that is a current ethical dilemma. Provide a short summary of the article, explain what the ethical issue is and how it is currently being handled, then use information from the textbook to describe how this ethical dilemma should be handled according to what you have learned so far. The article and your textbook can be your two sources, but feel free to do research beyond your article.
A. Explain (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs) the reasons for the rise of partisan politics in the Early Republic (i.e., major conflicts and concerns, development of the First Party System).
B. Discuss the development of the Second Party System (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs) by doing the following:
1. Compare the platforms of the Whig and Democratic parties.
Note: You may include both similarities and differences of the two parties.
2. Describe the leaders and constituents that defined each party.
3. Explain how the Second Party System contributed to increased democratization of American politics.
C. Discuss the major movements and events that led to the Civil War (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs) by doing the following:
1. Explain the pro-slavery and abolitionist arguments of the antebellum period.
2. Describe the role of westward expansion in increasing sectional tensions.
3. Evaluate how three major events (e.g., significant legislation, territorial conflicts, court cases, political debates) contributed to the outbreak of the Civil War.
D. Provide acknowledgement of source information, using in-text citations and references, for quoted, paraphrased, or summarized content.
1. Include the following information when providing source references:
• location of information (e.g., publisher, journal, or website URL)
* You can use Norton, 2015 as a source. Also, search “WGU C121 Survey of United States History” for examples of sources. Primarily Norton 2015.
4 parts to the short essay! read each part and answer carefully. Living Philosophy: A Historical Introduction to Philosophical Ideas, Vaughn, Third Edition,2021
Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms.
Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that favor and oppose the use of the techniques or products.
Express your personal opinion regarding the topic’s importance and the validity of the pro and con arguments.
Your submission must include:
A title page
The body of the paper, which includes 4–6 content pages of a professionally written text
At least three references from textbooks, websites, and articles that provide adequate justification and support your claim
Subheadings (technical aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion)
Appropriate in-text citations throughout the paper
A reference list with only the sources used in the body of the paper (All sources should be less than five years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a professional journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.)
APA style formatting throughout your paper
In class, we have watched two videos regarding hardware side channel attacks, i.e., fault injection attack, and power analysis attack.
However, these two attacks are not limited to the approaches demonstrated in the video. Furthermore, there are a ton of other side channel attacks target various hardware.
For this assignment, you will find one hardware-related side channel attack, research and get a better understanding, and then summarize it using your own words. This attack you find can be fault injection or power analysis but with a different approach, or completely different attacks. Let me know if you can’t decide if the attack you find fits the requirement.
1. Your submission should be at least one page and at most two pages. You can include pictures, tables, etc. , to facilitate your illustration, but those pictures and tables are not counted towards the page limit, neither the references. Short answers will result in reduced grade.
2. You must use at least two references, one must be in writing, such as research papers or technical blogs write-ups. Another can be in writing or video. Clearly list the reference at the end.
3. The submission must be written in MS Word (if you use Mac, you can use office 365 online, Mason has group license for all students), using font “Calibri” and size 11. Single-space. 1 inch margin vertical and horizontal. The document must then be converted into PDF and submitted to Blackboard. Submission does not conform to this requirement is subject to 20% deduction minimum.
4. Your answer should be self-contained, which means it should tell the story that includes at least: what is this attack, what is the target of the attack, how this attack works and why does it work, and what are the countermeasures that can be used to address it. Your answer should reflect about 3-4 hours of work with reasonable workload, and you will be graded based on the obvious effort you have put in finding and explaining the attack, as well as your quality of writing.
Hello, I have attached the book review instructions and the rubric. Within the instructions, there’s a list of books that you can choose from! Along with that, the essay will be submitted through turnit in, so please be original ! Thank ou
Many families may struggle with understanding how to support their children when it comes to schoolwork. In this session, you will create a set of tips, strategies, resources, and ideas on how to help at home that is tailor-made for families and their children that ties into your content area.
1) Read and annotate the materials below on how families can help their child with homework, studying, learning, and organization. Use the ideas you learn in your work here to help you prepare resources for the remainder of this session.
https://studyskills.com/educators/parent-involvement-creating-success-study-skills/ Engaging parents in study skills
https://www.ldonline.org/ld-topics/study-skills/study-skills-handout-parents Handout for parents about study skills
https://www.c2educate.com/study-skills-for-parents/ Study skills for parents
https://yourteenmag.com/teenager-school/teenager-middle-school/help-your-teenager-get-organized Organizational skills for teens
https://www.understood.org/en/articles/at-a-glance-7-ways-to-teach-your-high-schooler-organization-skills Teach your high student organizational skills
https://www.additudemag.com/getting-and-staying-organized-neat-tricks/ At home tips for organization for kids with ADHD
https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/center/homework-help.html Homework help for parents
https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2021/12/03/addressing-the-digital-divide-in-education-technology-and-internet-access-for-students-in-underserved-communities/?sh=3c00ec2a5cec Addressing the digital divide in education
2) Create a handout that contains two strategies for families on each of the topics below. When you are choosing strategies to share in your handout, be sure to use the feedback you collected on the families in your school community to share the most helpful and appropriate ideas and tips. In addition, inherent in the strategies you share here should be evidence that you considered the cultural and personal identities and backgrounds of your students and their families.
a) Homework Help
b) Study Skills
c) Content-related learning tips or resources
d) Organization tips
e) School-related stress management
3) Share your handout with your Learning Partners and other course participants in Forum 5 to solicit feedback on the tips and ideas you included in your handout. Ask others to comment on the perceived benefits on student learning that the tips you shared should have for classroom students.
4) Make any necessary or suggested changes to your handout after reviewing the feedback you received from your Learning Partners.
5) Design a short survey to share with your handout for families. The purpose of your survey is to help you determine if families found your handout helpful or not.
6) Share your handout and survey with families. Collect feedback if you can, and use that feedback to help you plan future activities and learning experiences.
7) Reflect upon this assignment and prior assignments. How do they help students with learning outcomes? How do they help with family engagement? Write a one-page reflection paper.
8) Upload your survey, handout, and reflection paper here for grading.
First, return to your topic chosen in the week three assignment. (ABORTION)
Answer this question: What are the personal and/or communal ethical factors that may be involved in determining the moral position of either side in that debate?
Next, articulate and then evaluate the ethical positions using Kantian ethics (that is, the categorical imperative) relative to the long standing debate (that is your topic chosen in the week three assignment).
Finally, create a complete annotated bibliography for 5 academic scholarly sources. You will annotate each source. The sources should be relevant to your topic chosen in the week three assignment.
Include the following:
Annotation (a detailed reading of the source)
Each annotation section should include the following:
Summarize key points and identify key terms (using quotation marks, and citing a page in parentheses).
Describe the controversies or “problems” raised by the articles.
State whether you agree or disagree and give reasons.
Locate one or two quotations to be used in the final research project.
Evaluate the ways in which this article is important and has helped you focus your understanding.
Length: 4-7 pages (not including title page or references page)
12-point Times New Roman font
Read “Read-Only Participants: A Case for Student Communication in Online Classes,” by Nagel, Blignaut, and Cronje, which is located in the e-Library Resource section of the Topic 1 resources.
After reading the Nagel, Blignaut, and Cronje article, write a 250-500-word summary of it.
Refer to the guidelines for writing an effective summary presented in the Topic resources as a guide.
Be sure to include a discussion of the research problem, questions, method, findings, and implications discussed by the authors.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
We need 100 freelancers who can do some simple typing jobs accurately with the use of some Microsoft tools