Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Part 1: Calculations of Financial Ratios
• Calculate the financial ratios for Dr. Smith and Brown’s physician practice to analyze the financial viability of the organization.
• Identify the type of ratio for each of the following:
o Current ratio
o Quick ratio
o Debt Service Coverage ratio (DSCR)
o Operating Margin
o Return on Total Assets (ROTA)
Part 2: Type of Ratios
• Define the type of ratios used in determining the financial viability of an organization.
Part 3: Operating Ratios
• Define the financial ratios utilized to determine the financial status of Dr. Smith and Brown’s physician practice.
• Compare the results in Part 1 with the median to determine the value associated with the financial ratio.
• Analyze the results calculated in Part 1 and explain what the calculated result tells you about the financial health of Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s physician practice
Part 4: Capital Budgeting Expenditures – Time Value of Money Calculations
• Calculate each of the operational ratios for Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s physician practice.
o Present Value
o Internal Rate of Return
Part 5: Evaluation of Capital Expenditures
• Define the time value of money.
• Provide a real-world example for the time value of money.
• Explain why time is an important factor when considering a capital expenditure.
• After review of the Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s financial statements Download Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s financial statementsand ratios, analyze the feasibility that the Capital Expenditure listed above would benefit Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s practice. Explain your rationale on whether you would recommend the purchase of the capital expenditures identified. Include any positive or negative aspects of regulatory or government mandates that were considered in making the decision to purchase the capital expenditures.
The Financial and Operating Ratios Template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Template APA, Template use attachments
• Must have substantive responses within the template and include complete sentences in paragraph format, including citations for each reference listed APA